You may notice that many of the producer’s names are in blue, indicating a mail link. Why don’t you take a moment to tell them why you like listening to their show? I know they would appreciate it…
- A Joyful Noise – Chrissy: 9:00 am on Sundays and repeated 7:00 am on Wednesdays and 2:00 pm on Fridays, 60 minutes.
The best of contemporary Christian music with an uplifting theme
- All Over The Map – Dale (Bushy) Bush: 5:00 pm on Fridays and repeated 1:00 pm on Sundays and 9:00 am on Mondays, 60 minutes.
World music with a weekly focus on different parts of the globe
- Amplified Radio – Syndicated: 9:00 pm on Fridays, 120 minutes.
featuring Canadian artists, producers and djs in all genres around electronic dance music, with Barry Rooke (DJ Ampz)
- Artscape – Tracey Kutschker and Louise Wallace-Richmond: 9:00 am on Wednesdays and repeated 8:00 pm on Thursdays and 11:00 am on Fridays, 60 minutes. Sponsor: DeMille’s Farm Market
A discussion on art and design, along with current arts events at the Salmon Arm Arts Centre and other venues around the Shuswap
- At The Crossroads – syndicated: 7:00 pm on Saturdays, 60 minutes
An hour of the very best in blues with Brant Zwicker
- Bach To The Beatles – Chris Schon: 2:00 pm on Wednesdays and repeated 11:00 am on Saturdays and 6:00 pm on Sundays, 30 minutes (last half of each month)
Appreciating classics from Bach to the Beatles
- Backs Talk – Ian Douglas: (seasonal) 7:00 pm on Mondays and repeated 8:00 am on Tuesdays, 30 minutes
Silverbacks hockey news (during regular season)
- Baha’i Radio – Ron Marchand: 6:30 pm on Sundays and repeated 6:30 am on Tuesdays and 12:30 pm on Thursdays, 10 minutes
Ron Marchand recites presentations given by Abdu’l-Baha about “the unity of God and humanity”.
Presented by the Baha’is of Salmon Arm.
- CanQueer – syndicated: 10:00 pm on Mondays, 60 minutes
The contibutors bring the Ottawa LGBT community and the rest of the world an online radio show that is both engaging, entertaining and also plugged into LGBT issues and politics
- Cold War Hot Music! – Stephen Lowry: 5:00 pm on Wednesdays and repeated 9:00 pm on Thursdays and 12:00 pm on Saturdays. 60 minutes. Tune in to see how you can become an Ace…
A chronological journey through the Cold War years examining relatively unknown aspects of the War and popular music. It’s a trip through memory lane and a new ‘read’ at the same time!
- Community Events Calendar – Ivan Idzan: 12:00 and 6:00 pm on weekdays, 5-10 minutes. Sponsors: Friday AM and ShuswapEvent.com Submission policy download
Find out what’s going on in the Shuswap
- Darklighter – Richard Robinson: 1:00 pm on Mondays and repeated 4:00 pm on Wednesdays and 8:00 am on Saturdays, 60 minutes.
Rockin’ Rick brings you an hour of the best
- Democracy Now! – syndicated: 10:00 am on weekdays, 60 minutes
A national, daily, independent, award-winning news program hosted by journalists Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez
- Driving Through My Memories – Edgar Murdoch: 9:00 am on Saturdays and repeated 4:00 pm on Tuesdays and 10:00 pm on Thursdays, 60 minutes. Sponsor: Salmon Arm Proair Heating and Cooling
18 wheeler fact, fiction, music and info. Ride around North America with Ed
- Ground Wire – syndicated: 11:00 am on alternate Mondays, 30 minutes
Headlines, reports and features from the community radio sector in Canada
- Hip Hop in the Shuswap – Flay: 10:00 pm on Fridays and repeated 10:00 pm on Sundays and 12:00 am on Thursdays, 60 minutes.
- Indie Beat – Mae Wandinger: 4:00 pm on Fridays and repeated 10:00 am on Sundays and 9:00 pm on Tuesdays, 60 minutes.
Playing the best BC homegrown music as well as featuring a select artist each week
- Jazz On The Rocks – syndicated: 8:00 pm on Wednesdays, 120 minutes
Two hours of unique and intelligent programming – with an edge. Shelley G brings an unintimidating, entertaining and fresh approach for new and classic jazz fans
- Let’s Make a Difference – Jeanne Hill: 4:00 pm on the first Thursday of the month and repeated 9:00 pm on the following Sunday and 9:00 am on the following Tuesday, 60 minutes
Highlights noteworthy citizens active in the arts, business, wellness and education sectors. Interviews, balanced with musical variety
- Little Town Big Sky – Ranger Rick: 7:00 pm on Tuesdays and repeated 1:00 pm on Thursdays and 10:00 am on Saturdays, 60 minutes.
Rick brings you an hour of the best country music
- Live in the Shuswap – Richard Sevigny: 7:00 pm on Wednesdays and repeated 3:00 pm on Fridays and 9:00 am on Sundays, 60 minutes.
Sponsor: Askew’s Foods
Showcasing the best in local concerts by local performers
- Lost Gems – Jan Nieuwenhuis: 4:00 pm on Sundays and repeated 1:00 pm on Tuesdays and 7:00 pm on Thursdays, 60 minutes.
- Love and War – Betty & JC: 5:00 pm on Tuesdays and repeated 2:00 pm on Thursdays and 8:00 pm on Saturdays, 60 minutes.
A music battleground featuring the strategic melodic maneuvers of Betty & JC. Decide for yourself who wins each week!
- Many Moods of Music – Chris Schon: 2:00 pm on Wednesdays and repeated 11:00 am on Saturdays and 6:00 pm on Sundays, 30 minutes (first half of each month)
From simple lullabies to military battle hymns, music binds us as a uniquely human undertaking. Enjoy as Chris rambles through the many moods of music
- Music of Faith and Inspiration – 8:00 am on Sundays, 60 minutes
An hour of musical selections to inspire you
- outLOUD – Various Hosts: 10:00 pm on the first Monday of the month and repeated 9:00 pm on the following Thursday and 9:00 pm on the following Saturday, 30-60 minutes
A youth run radio show with a rotating cast where several youth talk on various topics relating to the LGBT community. There will be segments about various LGBT topics, as well as music by their favourite LGBT artists
- Punk In Drublic – Alison Chainz: 9:00 pm on Mondays and repeated 11:00 pm on Wednesdays and 11:00 pm on Fridays, 60 minutes
Punk tunes from womb to tomb (hardcore, ska, old school, new school, no school, rockabilly, Oi!, street and so on) (Warning – lyrics may contain language that is considered profane, vulgar, or offensive by some listeners)
- Shuswap Dance Fever – Cosmin Man: 10:00 pm on Saturdays and repeated 10:00 pm on Tuesdays and 3:00 pm on Thursdays, 60 minutes
(Trance) music to warm you up before you go out on a Saturday night
- Shuswap Legends – Louis Thomas: 7:00 am and 6:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 minutes.
Legends of the Secwepemc people retold for children and adults alike
- Shuswap Pet Report – Janet Pattinson: 12:10 pm on Mondays and 6:10 pm on Fridays, 5 minutes.
SPCA news / lost pets / pets for adoption
- Terra Informa – syndicated: 11:00 am on Thursdays, 30 minutes
A weekly environmental news program covering issues from across Canada and around the world
- The Legacy of Mary Thomas – Various hosts: 8:00 pm on Mondays and repeated 9:00 am on Thursdays and 2:00 pm on Saturdays, 60 minutes
Interviews and lectures featuring the words of the late Mary Thomas
- Two Guys – Aidan White & Kris Bourdon: 5:00 pm on Mondays and repeated 10:00 pm on Wednesdays and 9:00 am on Fridays, 60 minutes.
A weekly review of movies & video games, and an update on what’s playing at the Salmar
- Writing Out Loud – Shuswap Writers Group: 12:00 pm on the first Sunday of the month and repeated 8:00 am on the following Tuesday and 5:00 pm on the following Thursday, 60 minutes or less. Sponsor: Sterling Land Wealth Advisory Group